Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sad anniversary

This is the 10th anniversary of the death of my babies' mother and Tim's wife. Her Mom emailed today and thanked me for keeping her memory alive. That means a lot to me. I told her she'd been on my mind and I wanted to call her but I knew we both had such a propensity to cry and I didn't want to upset her.

We've talked a lot about it with the boys so I hope they are okay. We went to the grave Sunday. It can't be just one day anniversary. She collapsed on the 16th and died on the 18th. So all of those who loved her are remembering 'just what they were doing' ten years ago for the past 3 days.

It's very sad. I'm thankful for the faith of her family, including Tim & the boys. I love them so much and wish they never had to deal with such a loss. If that was so I wouldn't be their Mom and Tim's wife so it's a little weird too.

No comments: