Monday, November 17, 2008

Cards I created today

Already wrapped all these in cello envelopes, cocoa cs, scored & distressed, notebook paper, say it in style stamp, hollyhock ink, die cut with my new Slice!!!! If you want to buy a Slice email Fran at franticstamper.com. If you want CTMH materials, go to my website to shop on line or get in touch with me.
CTMH Magic Moments papers, scallop square punch, twill ribbon, say it in style, greenleaf ink to stamp & distress, white grosgrain ribbon dyed sweetleaf

CTMH Magic Moments Paper, my Slice to cut the shapes, hollyhock twill ribbon, for every occasion stamps, cocoa ink


CTMH-Magic Moments Papers, Say It In Style Stamp Set, Hollyhock ink, Used my new slice for the scalloped squares, distressed w/ cocoa ink (colonial white cs), punches for circles-sweet leaf & colonial white cs.








I already put these in cello but this I made w/ CTMH: sorbet cardstock, juniper cardstock, white grosgrain ribbon dyed w/ juniper ink, It's a party stamp set in sorbet & juniper inks, Say It in style stamp set Happy birthday. Just cut a little v in the top and put juniper cs in it's place & glued to card.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

You have been busy...Cute cards! What a great idea putting your cards in enves.