Saturday, April 09, 2005

10 k All done!

I'm so glad-I finished the 10 k today. I'm glad it's over. I did it in under 2 hrs, I'm pretty sure, which was my goal. Tim finished it in 48:38! I'm so proud of him. Way to go, Darling! It is a wonderful race. The only thing I don't like about it is the crowd. There are about 18,000 people in it. It makes parking and getting around difficult. Not good if you're a little claustrophobic. Otherwise, it is wonderful. It a beautiful route, down Monument Avenue. There were a lot of good bands along the way. Lots better than last year's bands! A lot of people have race parties at their houses along the way. There are cute cheerleader squads along the way too. It was very easy once I got past the 1/2 way mark. There were a lot of dogs, too. I saw a lot of cute dogs and thought of Ryder. Luuuuv! When we arrived home the boys were outside playing basketball. That's great. I love for them to play outdoors.

No comments: