Friday, April 15, 2005

Fun Night

We had a wonderful dinner with Will and Amber tonight. They are so much fun and so sweet. Will works with Tim and Amber is Barrett's teacher. She is also a redhead. My hubby and boys have wonderful red hair. I love redheads because of that. Once in a while I'll see a very young redhead tot who reminds me of the boys when they were young. (I became their Mom when they were 4 & 7, but I've seen pictures.) They are becoming so independent. It is esp. hard w/ B, because he's only 10. But I have to let the little fella grow up. Hard! But I will because I don't want to screw him up! Hee Hee! A will be in high school next year. Wow! He's going to Europe with a school group this summer. Yikes!! I love seeing them grow and being able to share humor and current events and historical events, etc. They are the greatest and so is Hubby!! Thank you, God, for my family. I am so thankful to have a family.

No comments: